Skip to main content

What should students do if they are feeling ill with COVID symptoms?

Added on |

Contact your regular healthcare provider for guidance. Vaden Health Services asks all students seeking medical services to call 650-498-2336 and speak with a medical professional before heading to the clinic to keep patients and providers safe. More information is posted on the Vaden website. If your symptoms are escalating, including progressive shortness of breath, do not wait for your regular doctor and to get back to your email or phone call and seek emergent care if needed.