Last modified on
- At this time, no researcher should be physically present in campus laboratories or research spaces except to conduct approved Essential Research Functions, defined as:
- maintenance required to preserve laboratory viability;
- certain clinical research per SOM Guidance for Clinical Trials and Clinical Research; and
- COVID-19 research that has the clear potential to reduce the spread of COVID-19 or its impact on human health.
- All key personnel who wish to engage in on-campus research functions must get their Department Chair to validate the critical functions and key personnel in their Essential Research Smartsheets.