Skip to main content

I’m a grad student/postdoc. What should I do if I am not feeling well?

Added on |

You should reduce your contact with others, including avoiding coming to campus, if you are sick or if you have had close contact with someone who may have been exposed to COVID-19 or is exhibiting symptoms. Graduate students should consult the Vaden home page for current information, before going to Vaden in person. Postdocs should call Stanford Express Care Clinic or any other urgent care clinic in their plans network, SHCA or Aetna Choice. The SHCA Member Care specialists at 855-345-7422 can help identify available clinics for postdocs enrolled in SHCA, while the Aetna Concierge at 888-922-3862 can advise those enrolled in Aetna.

You should inform your advisor or PI. If feeling well enough, you should consult with your faculty advisor or PI about working from home until you are symptom-free.

Advice regarding caring for yourself and/or others is available on the CDC website: