Stanford Health Care is currently supporting COVID-19 testing for the entire Bay Area, and they are in need of a variety of critical supplies to increase and sustain their testing capacity and service. Donations from departments and labs at Stanford University are welcomed.
The most essential items in short supply are reagents that are compatible with available automated instruments in unopened and unexpired kits. Please contact Brooke Howitt at email@example.com for donations.
- RNA extraction kits (UNOPENED/UNEXPIRED)
- EZ1 Virus Mini Kit v2.0 (Qiagen 955134)
- Maxwell RSC Viral Total Nucleic Acid Purification Kit (Promega AS1330)
- QIAsymphony RNA Kit (Qiagen 931636)
The following instruments are also critical for testing needs. Please contact Ellen Yeh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KingFisher™ Flex Purification System (Thermo Scientific)
- Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform – Agilent